Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oh my goodness

Well, we went to the show in Ottawa.  It was amazing.  So many beautiful pieces of work and the folks were so very friendly. 
There were merchants everywhere and yes, we helped out the economy.  I bought the makings for a wall hanging that Karl saw at one of the booths.  He told me he was sitting by the pond and I couldn’t figure out what the heck he was talking about.
IMG_6844
  It was on display at the Taylor Sewing Centre booth.  They were from down in Brockville, a lovely community on the shores of Lake Ontario.  I’m hoping to see them when we go east this summer.  It could be a stretch to get Karl to drop over there but I’m going to try.
Jan and I were standing admiring one of the many quilts on display, when a lady walked up behind us and asked us if we liked it.  We said “we sure do.”  She said I made it!!!  It was one awesome landscape and its on the Smilebox.  Heather Williams was the lady and she is with her quilt.  I have to try her technique because unfortunately I missed the name of the lady she took the workshop with that taught her how to do the sky!!!  That will be slide right after the one that she is in……okay that’s all I’m telling you.  Well, one more thing.
The final quilt you will see is one of the cutest I've seen in a long, long time.  I'm not saying anymore, just giving you a link to the pattern company.  It's called Hairbrained Happenings and there is one there I have to order.....I just have to!!!!!
Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow personalized with Smilebox

Search This Blog