Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Short and sweet today

We had stitch and chat back on the 13th of March.  I am so glad I took my camera.
Margaret brought along a phenomenal quilt to sew down the sleeve on.  I have seen a quilt similar by Elaine.  This quilt is a combination of 3 different patterns.  It's all ready for Easter!











This quilt top belongs to Susan.  It is a based on a pattern she purchased while vacationing in Florida this past December.  The pattern is called Boxtrot and can be found here.  It is downloadable, not free though.
The  main line of fabric is called Cosmopolitan by Northcott.  Susan had a few others in her stash that worked well with them and she put them in.  

This fabric featured here will be the binding.  It is going to be fabulous when it's done.

That was it.  Some girls were working on their applique, others were binding. I was binding and setting out the latest quilt on the floor.  I'll be showing you that one..........really, really soon!

Search This Blog