Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Product review


My Mega Quilter is not one of the best machines for lighting up where you work.  I've tried two different types of additional lighting and I haven't been happy.  They had bendable arms, but for this machine they were a bit short.
This is what I've had to deal with in the past.....
 Sewetc., in Burlington told their customers about this light and I decided that I couldn't loose anything by trying one more time.  I had Karl install it on the machine and I finally got to use it when I machine quilted the wall hanging.  I love it!  I wish I had it for years and years because my eyes certainly would have benefited from it.
If you are looking for one it is called 
LED light panel kit for sewing machines.
You can google that 
or
you can look here on Amazon.  I don't deal with them, but they have them!
I bought mine at Sewetc for those of you who live nearby.
The light is dimmable too so it's up to you how bright you want to have it.

The last quilt has been hung in the sewing room......my creation station!
I've had this for years and originally the idea was to put the grands kindergarten pictures in.  BUT, we never got one for one of the grands so that idea was shot down.
While looking through the photo albums, I found that I had taken pictures of each of the grands in their car seats.  Sheer luck!
I needed one more though.
I thought I would take a larger photo and just downsize it, but lo and behold, there was another photo in the frame.  Who does that!
The best grands in the world now keep me company in my room.  
The top row are the boys......Brandon, Cody and Kyle
the bottom row are Morgan and Taylor
The middle picture was taken on Mother's Day in 2002.  They have grown a bit since then
the back row -- Brandon, Cody and Kyle
and the girls are in the front.

Search This Blog